4346 Foxfire Trail, Portage, MI 49024 | email@example.com | 269-615-3341
LEADERSHIP in ENGINEERING and SALES & MARKETING
Change Management Lead June 2017 – Present
Cru | Global Leadership Kalamazoo, MI / Orlando, FL
· Managing $6 million changeover of global financial system across 200+ countries.
· Engineering and strategizing product design, corporate buy-in, and end-user training.
· Saving $2 million and 15,000 worker-hours annually.
Director of Marketing Aug 2013 – Aug 2017
Cru | US Campus Division Kalamazoo, MI / Orlando, FL
· Led team of marketing professionals to promote opportunities to Millennials.
· Increased exposure by 35% while reducing marketing budget by 25%.
· Managed data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, web designers & social media specialists.
· Drove data-analysis and audience-specific marketing into corporate culture.
· Responsible for budget and financial decisions for national marketing programs.
· Thought-leader on generational dynamics and marketing.
Field Director Apr 2006 – Aug 2015
Cru | West Michigan Kalamazoo, MI
· Launched new region from scratch to become one of the largest in the US – an unprecedented growth rate.
· Led 15 employees, 800 involved, an international partnership, and growth to $600,000 in annual income.
· Public Speaking to hundreds weekly and thousands at conferences on vision, innovation, and Millennials.
Senior Field Representative July 2003 – Apr 2006
Cru | Northern Illinois DeKalb, IL
· Raised $1.5 million in funding by networking over 1,000 individuals.
Engineering Manager Jan 2002 – July 2003
Johnson Controls | Automotive Division | Noise & Vibration Laboratory Plymouth, MI
- Managed $10 million laboratory from $1 million annual loss to $0.5 million profit in 18 months.
- Supervised team of engineers and technicians for designing and testing automotive seats and seat tracks.
- Improved workflow, equipment optimization, certification, maintenance, research, and reporting programs.
Sales Project Engineer Oct 2000 – Aug 2001
Brüel & Kjær | Automotive Division Plymouth, MI
- Sold and installed production-line software monitoring systems by presenting products and proposals.
Application Engineer June 1997 – Oct 2000
NSK Corporation | Electro- Mechanical Engineering Group Ann Arbor, MI
- Designed product features alongside customer engineering teams for specific applications.
- Supported sales through presentations, sampling, testing, and plant communication.
B.S.E. – Aerospace Engineering Sept 1993 – May 1997
University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI
- Dean’s List and Michigan Academic Scholar
- Michigan Marching Band | Tuba